Sunday 13 January 2008

My Birthday

Yes, I am 45 today. The weather is miserable but we are going out for lunch.
These are other people who share my birthday:
Stephen Hendry (Snooker player)
Orlando Bloom (actor)
Julia Louis-Dreyfus (Elaine in 'Seinfeld')
Robert Stack (actor)
Hedd Wynn (Welsh poet and ancestor)

When I was growing up in Blaenau Ffestiniog, it almost always snowed on my birthday so the school would be closed and I would have a day off! The snow was regular as clockwork back then. Nothing but rain since then!
I'd like to say thanks to my family and friends for thinking of me on this day. Thanks Rich and June for the surprise visit yesterday, you're always welcome anytime, and hope to see you down in Blaenau soon.

2 comments:

58Downunder said...

Belated Happy Birthday Gwyn.......
Trust that you had a good day!

Regards

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday ! May it be a great year for you.
Just checking in with you...
I enjoyed the updates on your blog.
Take care, DK