Wednesday 30 May 2007

Introductions


As this is my very first posting I thought some introductions are in order.
My name is Gwyn Hughes and I live in Rhos-on-sea which is located on the North Wales coast. I have a wife and 2 children and have been married since 1990. Having worked in many jobs (dead end ones at that) I am currently unemployed due to illness, but when this unfortunate period in my life is over I will be back! I have worked in distant places such as Ipswich, Chelmsford and Chester, and really dark distant places such as Bootle, Merseyside!
I was inspired to start a blog from looking at my distant American cousins efforts, and thought it a good idea to post comment on my interests. Recently I have noticed some strange things and have managed to take photos of them. Ideal subjects for putting in a blog, I thought. However, you might not think they are strange, but what the hell, it’s my blog! As my main interests are in the arts’ I will be posting items concerning history, art, photography and TV and film.

No comments: